Uninstall the blackberry monitoring service
Here at Android Central, we are always telling you about the latest and greatest apps. We even show off some new apps favorites every week . But, maybe you tried an app and just don't like it. You want it off you phone but just can't figure out how. No worries, follow the steps below and you will be all set!
It's that simple. For users wanting a bit more info, you can go into Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications. After clicking on the app, you will see a screen full of data about space used and permissions. Again, there is a handy "uninstall" button on this screen. For those on Froyo, you can also move apps to the SD card from here.
Have you guys ever tried Android Transfer?
cause I found a guide that mentioned it.
How to Remove Preinstalled Apps on Android
- spy on home phone calls
- nokia mobile tracking by imei number sim card
- mobile spy reviews 000webhost moodle
- nokia lumia 900 tracking websites
- spy software parts for yd-911 helicopter
- how to install spyware on nokia
- mobile spy gadget philippines store
- mobile m550
- nokia gps tracking system q golf clubs
- lg mobile p700